STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Books of both the Old and New Testaments comprise the inspired Word of God and are without error in the original writings. The Bible is God's complete written revelation for the salvation of man and is the final authority regarding Christian life and faith.
2. There is one non-created eternal God, eternally existent in three persons, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh, was born of a virgin, led a sinless life, died on the cross and rose again on the third day. Because He ever lives, He alone is our High Priest and advocate.
4. All mankind is sinful by nature. This condition makes it impossible to earn his exaltation through good works. Good works however, are a by-product of saving faith, not a per-requisite to be saved.
5. Mankind is saved by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ. Believers are justified by His shed blood and shall be saved from wrath through Him.
6. Jesus Christ will return again for His own. All true believers will reign with Him throughout eternity.
7. There will be a bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust; the just to everlasting life, the unjust to everlasting damnation.