Founder & President
Evangelist Zeeshan Javed
I born in a Roman Catholic Family. I am not affiliated to any specific denomination. LIC Ministries independently works to all nation, race, church, congregation and denomination. We work to preach and teach the truth of the Holy Father through spreading the Bible. On my birth my parents already had given me to the way of God to serve. This was the reason I was brought up in spiritual environments. This brought the causes for me to learn more and more about God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I started learning from my home from parents. From that point on God was growing the seed of service in my life. Wherever I got the opportunity to learn in any type of convention, seminars, prayer meetings, crusades or short courses about Bible base teachings, I tried to reach there and gave my time and interest. In a morning after my matriculation exams, I was in deep prayer in my heart; I got a message from Lord through the guidance of the Holy Spirit to serve His Great Commission and ministry of teachings and prayer meetings. From that day I started making the arrangements to serve His command through short term seminars, prayer meetings and Bible study for the young children in my small area. This was the beginning and today God gave us growth and we have a complete ministry of Bible study programs for adults and Sunday school for kids in
some of the nearer rural areas.
Our Ministry team
1. To work for peace and survival of Pakistan.
2. To preach the Gospel in Christian community in Pakistan.
3. To give spiritual and formal education through Sunday school (school planting).
4. To help the Christian people who are suffering helplessly and in miseries.
5. To help the illiterate and disable persons to understand the knowledge of God. Helping them with the possible medical treatments and equipment.
6. To build sewing centers for Christian women.
7. To look after and guide the ministry members in their personal and religious affairs.
8. To arrange Charitable program to spread the Gospel mission.
9. To make building for religious study (church planting).
10. To make efforts in all sort of the progress to community spiritually, medically, economically and socially.